Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playstation Commercial, "Double life"

Another excellent video.



"For years, I've lived a double life.

In the day, I do my job - I ride the bus, roll up my sleeves with the hoi-polloi.

But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin.

And, if the truth be known,
a life of dubious virtue.

I won't deny it - I've been engaged in violence, even indulged in it.

I've maimed and killed adversaries, and not merely in self-defence.

I've exhibited disregard for life, limb and property,
and savoured every moment.

You may not think it,
to look of me, but I have commanded armies, and conquered worlds.

And though in achieving these things I've set morality aside,
I have no regrets.

For though I've led a double life, at least I can say - I've lived."

No comments:

Post a Comment